Call for Corporate/Primary Event Sponsorship:
Ends September 10, 2022
Our event sponsors are the individuals, small businesses, organisations, venues and cooperatives that make everything happen. The Long Walk welcomes creative participation, whether branding our support vehicle, or adding a logo to some t-shirts, directly sponsoring walkers and teams or paying for accommodation, we aim to ensure that tens of thousands of people hear our message throughout September and into October, with videos spots and other publicity building up to the main event, sponsors receive complimentary advertising equal to, or of greater value to, their agreed contribution.
What do our sponsors get?
All event sponsors get regular mentions throughout the event campaign and you are welcome to suggest products or other elements of your business that might benefit from supporting a fundraising team that have been inspiring Gran Canaria for the last ten years through positive promotion of community action, particularly among the foreign resident community on the island.
All event sponsors are mentioned in all communication. The difference between the sponsorship levels is the amount of exposure given.
Bronze – €250
- Regular mentions on social media and in The Canary News in August, September and October 2022.
- Video spot using your logo and contact info, that will play out across our various social media channels and can be used in support of our live feeds andfor your own publicity and content.
- Inclusion in posts and publicity reaching an estimated 250,000 people and other commemorative publicity, infomercials and edutainment spots, not just for this event, but also in support of our gala presentations moving forward and ongoing projects.
- Small logo on our website, publicity web banners for the duration of the event and included where ever possible on all communications.
Every sponsor gets brand advertising and exposure that goes far beyond their marketing spend and this is compounded by its repeatability across all our various channels to reach an estimated 250,000 individuals throughout the course of our campaign.
Silver – €500
- Regular mentions across our various social media channels and in The Canary News throughout August, September and October 2022.
- Video spot using your logo and contact info, that will play out across our channels in support of our live feeds and commemorative publicity, infomercials and edutainment spots across all our channels, not just for this event, but also in support of our gala presentations moving forward and ongoing projects.
- Prominent inclusion in posts, articles and other outreach to an estimated audience in excess of 250,000 people during the campaign.
- Medium sized logo on our website and all communications and the opportunity to supply extra merchandise for the various events and any press launch.
Every sponsor gets brand advertising and exposure that goes far beyond their marketing spend and is compounded by its repeatability across our various social media, web and publicity channels reaching an estimated 250,000 individuals. As a silver sponsor your advertising will extend on for at least one month after the event.
Gold – €1000
- Regular mentions on social media and in The Canary News for 6 months, as well as pride of place on all publicity for The Long Walk, including event posters and other publicity and branded t-shirts to help generate donations.
- We aim to not only deliver the value of your sponsorship to you in marketing and publicity, but also to at least double the amount you contribute in donations to the charities we support.
- Banner advertising on The Canary News site reaching a minimum 40,000 individuals every month for 6 months. (value 150€ per month)
- Large brand logo on top line of the event banners and other promo materials
- Video spot using your logo and contact info, used in support of our live feeds and our commemorative publicity, infomercials and edutainment spots across our channels, not just for this event, but also in support of our gala presentations moving forward and ongoing projects.
- Large logo on our website and all press communication.
- Invitation to collaborate on Press Launches and photo calls and merchandise along with opportunities to further capitalise on the campaign by hosting bespoke events.
Every sponsor gets brand advertising and exposure that goes far beyond their marketing spend and is compounded by its repeatability across all our various channels with an estimated reach of at least 250,000 individuals who Love Gran Canaria are interested and engaged in seeing the island flourish.
Platinum - Brand the entire event from €5,000
All of the benefits received by Gold Sponsors, however your brand name and logo will appear alongside the event name on all mentions and publicity: The Long Walk with [Your Brand]
We will make a 3 minute mini documentary about you and your business, along with various shorter video spots for you to use in future publicity and content channels
1 full year of advertising on TheCanaryNews.com, our premium curated news channel visited by more than 2.3 million readers since the start of 2020.
12 Sponsored articles, one per month, regarding your business and services, in the form of advertorial providing authoritative content linking to your products, pages and communications channels.
Pride of place ahead of all communications regarding the event and the charities we support and an invitation to join us at press launch, celebratory events and in the presentation of all monies raised, with exposure across various regional media, newspapers and possibly television.
If you want people to know that you do good work, this is the one for you. Call us on 928 987 988 or contact directly on 676 196 888
Alternative sponsorship options:
- Sponsor a walker 250€+
- Provide the pack lunches for our walkers 400€ (or donate the pack lunches directly)
- Provide transport for walkers to arrive on Saturday AM – 50€ / walker (or offer transport services)
- T-Shirt sponsor – 1000€ (or provide printing services)
And we are open to any creative alternative sponsorship options! Our goal is to raise as much as possible and help our sponsors reach as many people as they can.
Your sponsorship means that we can say 100% of all public donations go straight to the charitable endeavours we support.
If you would like to find out more please call +34 928 987 988
Every Primary Sponsor is officially named and publicised as enabling the event.
We will provide advertising and other publicity valued at well in excess of the amount given.
This is more than a simple donation to a charitable enterprise now in its tenth year, this is an investment into the island community and your own philanthropic reputation, for which we aim to ensure you will receive significant marketing benefit, all while directly helping Women & Families, Fighters & Survivors on Gran Canaria.
Day 1 has orientation towards Las Palmas based businesses and those wishing to reach such businesses, with participation expected from local technology companies, work hubs and digital nomads among other groups. Messaging regards historical origins of the city and The Long Walk up one of the most important ravines on the island to the iconic Cruz de Tejeda Parador
Day 2 focuses on the wild beauty of the mountainous interior of Gran Canaria, passing some of the most epic and best known volcanic landscapes and landmarks on the island, including the arrival on the highest summit of Gran Canaria, Pico de Las Nieves
Day 3 travels across the fertile valleys of Tirajana before climbing over a ridge to the outstandingly beautiful village of Fataga, where we will be joined for The Last Leg down towards the coast, meeting the Caminata Maspalomas to travel the last few kilometres, in triumph, with hundreds of supporters and survivors arriving for sunset at the Faro de Maspalomas lighthouse.
The Final Act of the event will be The Big Picture, an image of solidarity looking out to the Atlantic ocean, solidifying our message that together #WeCrossMountains